Getting your teeth straightened could be the first stage for a perfect smile for some people. They might not only have crooked teeth but chipped teeth or cracks and dark yellow teeth.
The Alkali Str8smiler Package has been designed to complete any straight teeth treatment with a combination of Cosmetic Bonding to fix cracked teeth with a Teeth whitening treatment for a brighter smile. Prices for both treatments have been exclusively lowered for cosmetic braces patients.
>Teeth whitening upgrade as part of straight teeth package: £60 (instead of £199)
>Cosmetics bonding: receive 20% off cosmetic bonding as part of your straight teeth package
A Brighter Smile with Str8smiler
Once your teeth have been straightened, you will then receive ZOOM Philips, our most popular teeth whitening treatment kit which will complete your new look.
A Stronger Smile with Str8smiler
We also use Artifical Enamel Replacement (AER) bonding to restore chipped or worn edges. This adds a protective layer to your teeth which strengthens them and improves their appearance.
YOUR TREATMENT JOURNEY
- Call us on 0208 788 8588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will schedule an appointment for a free consultation worth £45. Or book directly here via our online booking system
- When you come for your 15 minutes consultation, the dentist will talk you through all the options available so that you can choose what works for you.
- You can learn about all the easy payment options that allow you to spread the cost over 12 months or more.
- A few weeks later you will get your barely noticeable braces fitted.
- About 6 months later you will walk out of our clinic with the beautiful smile you had always wanted (average time 4-9 months).
WHY CHOOSE STR8SMILER PACKAGE?
- Discounted Cosmetic bonding & Teeth whitening treatments exclusively for cosmetic braces
- 0 % Interest payment & flexible monthly payments
- FREE straight teeth consultation to learn about all your options worth £50
- After work appointments available (Early morning- Late Evening & Saturdays)